Hall of Torque
  • October 25, 2014, 09:47:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

The Hall of Torque is an ADULT site!  If you are under 18 years of age, please leave now!
1. Please register here & read all 3 emails.
2. Sims3 Animation Mods are HERE!
3. Amra72 is HERE! Please register to download.  You can register here.
4. JulieJ is here & here!  Please register to download.  You can register here.
5. Get Your Sims4 Penis Here!
"Remember, if you really want to let someone know how you feel, post a reply." -Amra

collapse collapse

* Search

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 5306
  • stats Total Posts: 124234
  • stats Total Topics: 5690
  • stats Total Categories: 8
  • stats Total Boards: 295
  • stats Most Online: 325

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: whosthewhat Sims 3: M/M Sex Animations (18+)  (Read 413169 times)

whosthewhat

• Speaker
whosthewhat Sims 3: M/M Sex Animations (18+)
« on: October 28, 2012, 03:23:42 PM »

Introduction:

Hello everyone, I'm whosthewhat. I've been tinkering with animations, modeling, and texturing lately for the Sims 3. I've just started learning these things recently, mind you, so what I have isn't nearly perfect, nor do I believe it's good in any way. In fact, I've purposely went with quantity over quality here. I figured, though, that no one's releasing any of our missed animations from the Sims 2 (you know the ones), so I might as well share what I've been messing around (Hah!) with. So without any further introductions...

What This Does:

I enjoyed the mods of Sims 2, but I didn't really like that the mods' primary focus always seemed to fall on the woman (I'm not sexist! Promise!) and they just all around felt lacking on the male side. So what this mod does is add animations to be used via cmomoney's animation player that are adult themed and suited more for M/M partners. They can still be used on F/M or even F/F, technically, but some may look odd if they're lacking the proper... equipment.

Requirements:

Cmomoney's animation player: http://www.modthesims.info/d/441682

Cmar's morphing penis mod: http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=173718

Decensor mod to remove mosiac: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Decensor

Nude Clothing: http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=173825

Installing:

Exract the packages you download from this page along with the required packages linked above into your mods/packages folder located in your Sims 3 directory. Download only one version from this page. The rejects and gloryhole object are optional separates and can be downloaded with whatever version you choose.

Current Animations: v0.6.2

BED

a_bed_masturbate_01

a_bed_blowjob_01

a_bed_blowjob_02

a_bed_anal_01

a_bed_anal_02

a_bed_doggy_01

a_bed_doggy_02

a_bed_69_01

a_bed_spoon_01

CHAIR

a_chair_masturbate_01

a_chair_masturbate_02

a_chair_blowjob_01

a_chair_blowjob_02

COUCH

a_couch_missionary_01

a_couch_masturbate_01

a_couch_masturbate_02

a_couch_blowjob_01

a_couch_blowjob_02

a_couch_blowjob_03

a_couch_rimjob_01

DINING

a_dining_anal_01

a_dining_rimjob_01

FLOOR

a_floor_masturbate_01

a_floor_blowjob_01

a_floor_blowjob_02

a_floor_anal_01

a_floor_anal_02

a_floor_doggy_01

a_floor_doggy_02

a_floor_69_01

a_floor_spoon_01

GLORYHOLE

a_gloryhole_blowjob_01

HOTTUB

a_hottub_masturbate_01

a_hottub_blowjob_01

LOUNGE

a_lounge_masturbate_01

a_lounge_anal_01

MASSAGE

a_massage_masturbate_01

a_massage_handjob_01

a_massage_blowjob_01

a_massage_anal_01

a_massage_anal_02

a_massage_doggy_01

a_massage_doggy_02

SAUNA

a_saunaseat_masturbate_01

a_saunaseat_masturbate_02

a_saunaseat_missionary_01

a_saunaseat_blowjob_01

a_saunaseat_blowjob_02

a_saunaseat_blowjob_03

a_saunaseat_rimjob_01

STANDING

a_standing_blowjob_01

a_standing_blowjob_02

a_standing_handjob_01

a_standing_masturbate_01

a_standing_rimjob_01

a_standing_anal_01

WALL

a_wall_masturbate_01

a_wall_anal_01

a_wall_anal_02

a_wall_blowjob_01

a_wall_handjob_01

You can see preview pictures of these animations in my gallery:
http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;cat=847;u=3891

Directions:

• Sims who are 'involved' must be in your household and controllable to use the animation player.
  • Go to your misc. decor tab in buy mode and purchase an animation player for each sim you are animating.
  • Select the animation player in play mode and select "add to playlist". Only enter a single animation set into each box and only the specific actor's set.
    Example:
    Box 1: a_standing_blowjoba_01 (enter) a_standing_blowjoba_01v (enter) (enter)
    Box 2: a_standing_blowjobb_01 (enter) a_standing_blowjobb_01v (enter) (enter)
  • Pause the game, otherwise the animations will not sync properly. Select sim "A" and have him select "play as looped" on Box 1. Sim "A" will always be the "top".
  • Do the same for sim "B" as you did for sim "A". Sim "B" will always be the "bottom".
  • Use "moveobjects on" cheat to place the sims directly on top of each other and facing the same direction.
  • Unpause the game and enjoy.

These are the directions for not having Kicker's mod installed. Which, frankly, are a pain in the bum. So I'd suggest you download his mod located in this thread: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=6933.0
This will add interactions to these animations and make them much more user friendly -- as well as add some other goodies!

Problems:

The Look Around Issue:
Sims will tend to look around while doing the animations, and I can't seem to stop this using the resources and knowledge that I have. So for now, the solution lies in using a cheat built into the game. Press CTRL - SHIFT - C to enter the cheat command prompt in game and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" into it (excluding the quotation marks). Reopen the prompt and enter "moviemakercheatsenabled true" into the prompt (once again ignoring the quotation marks). Now you will be able to shift-click your sims for a cheat option that says "disable lookats". This should remove all of the looking around that ruins some of the animations.

Fixed by Kicker in his interaction mod for these animations.

The Box Issue:
I'm aware of the growing issue of armies of animation players raiding the countryside or just the downright tedium of having to clear 2-3 boxes and re-enter long ass code. Unfortunately, I'm not a coder. I can't mod for real right now and probably won't in the near future. My hope with this "mod" was to provide animation resources for a real modder to use in a real adult-themed mod and to provide the community with something like this early on without having to wait much longer for a real mod of its like. So, unfortunately, there's no fix for this right now.

Fixed by Kicker. He made these animations into interactions in-game.

No Sounds:
There are no sounds included with these animations. It's on the list of things to do, but it's rather low priority for me right now, as I'm a lazy animating noob and can't find a proper tutorial on it and therefore have no idea how to do it right now. So for now it's in the "to do bin".

Fixed in 0.7 update.

A Note on the Gloryhole Package:
As far as the gloryhole animations go, I've made a crude gloryhole fence gate that can be used and downloaded separately. I can by no means texture or mesh well, but it's there if you would still like it. It's found in the fence gate category in build mode for 100 simoleans.

Wrapping Up:

To wrap things up for now, I just want to mention that I am still animating things, and I fully intend to both add more animations and tweak the current ones. I'm not currently taking requests, persay, but the ideas for new animations are welcome. Also, I made these for the fun of learning how to animate and just thought maybe someone would want these for the fun too, so I don't really care WHAT you do with these, or how you use them (if anyone grabs these and wants to work them into an actual mod, go for it). I'd appreciate credit for my work, but don't really care either way.

CHANGE LOG:
v0.1 - small prequel update: added six new animations and updated floor_anal_01 animations.
v0.2 - update adding 18 new animations (including their variations); bed_anal_01 animations updated to match floor variant update. The old couch_blowjob_01 animations are now _02 to keep consistency with new animations.
v0.3 - update adding and reworking several animations and introducing lounge and shower locations; added gallery and separated gloryhole object from animation zip.
v0.4 - update adding new animations and reworking floor/bed blowjob animations. Added the wall location.
v0.5 - Couch Update. Reanimated couch animations. Added hottub and chair locations. Removed bed and floor anal 02 animations into "reject" package.
v0.6.1 - Standing update. Reanimated the old standing animations and filled out the standing location's options. Small tweak to couch_missionary_01vo.
v0.6.2 - Wall update. Reanimated wall animations and filled out the wall location's options. Shower location removed.
v0.7 - Update adding sound to the animation files. Addition of saunaseat and dining locations. Rewrote floor_anal_03 animations to floor_anal_02.

If you are updating from a previous version, just download the newest version and overwrite your old package file. Otherwise, if you are just grabbing it now, you only have to download the newest version and place it into your package folder.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 03:43:54 AM by HarleyMorgan »

SaturnCeleste

• My life well yes it's great-like I live on a slice of special cake!
  • Celeste Games
  • Published
  • I've been around the world in eighty brews
    • Celeste Games
Re: whosthewhat Sims 3: M/M Sex Animations (18+)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »

Oh this is cool!!!  I have the strip pole animated series and I love it!!  There aren't that many animations out there yet.  Thank you so much for this!
I am really LadyM!
Now this steampunk gal has a new man, he's Professor Elemental the chap-hop ham
He talks of steam and valves and lots of teas, of rivals and adventures and wooly monkeys
But funniest of all is his servant the orangutan!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ow-qilruZCE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ow-qilruZCE</a>

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 04:33:04 PM »

:worship:

I may have to try the Animator again.... I tried it once in hopes to getting some dance mod to work... but it kind of borked my game.
But if we finally have animations..... :penis:

Seriously, you have no idea how awesome this is. I was feeling kind of crappy today... wake up from a nap and what do I find, but this gem.
This is awesomely fantastically superb.

And you know, call me selfish... But I find it great, and an honor almost, that you chose to put your mod up here.
K, I will shut up now... I think m illness is making me loopy. x.X
♂+♂=♥

'Why settle for a measly country, when I can put the entire world under my control."

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »

Hello, Derotis! I'm glad I could pick your day up for you a bit! I've been sick the past couple of days too, so I know the feel. :( Let me know if you guys run into any trouble with my file or the animation player, I might be able to fix/help with it. I'm hoping my files are working properly, I haven't uploaded anything yet, so I'm kinda sitting here paranoid about them not working.

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 07:41:04 PM »

I have only tried 1 to 2 of them so far....
The standing blowjob.

And I have to say Im loving it.
Course, I tested them out on Vlad Schlick and his bride, Elvira Slayer, from Bridgeport.... so Im sure the full effect of the hotness isnt there.

But now that I know (somewhat) what I am doing, I can use more on my other more favorite sim mens.

Thank you again.  :sillysqueeze:
♂+♂=♥

'Why settle for a measly country, when I can put the entire world under my control."

Jase~

• Mrs. Zac Efron
  • Supreme Simmer
  • A simming addict since 2000
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 04:20:22 AM »

Wow...
This definitely sounds pretty kewl, I've only downloaded and used the poseplayer/ pose sets.  I'll have to pickup the animator and try these things out too when I get a chance.  ;D

:hugs:
Jase~

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 05:39:32 AM »

Ok Who, I'm testing the mod now.  I'll upload your pics to your gallery and you'll see them in there.  Once you have pics to work with you'll understand how it works!  I'll also set you up in the download section.  That way once you see your work in there you'll understand how to do it.   :bighug:
I am really LadyM!
He talks of steam and valves and lots of teas, of rivals and adventures and wooly monkeys

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ow-qilruZCE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ow-qilruZCE</a>

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 11:59:13 AM »

First of all, I take lousy movies! LOL I can't get this movie uploaded to HD I see the program I was using put it at the lowest setting.  I will keep trying to get a better quality but in the meantime you can see the steps (kind of) I took to get the end results.  Once you figure it out it's not hard at all!!  Here are my observations.

1.  You MUST use an animation player for EACH guy
2.  You enter the (A) animation in one, have your sim click on it and play looped (you'll need it looped in the beginning to get them to work together)
3.  You enter the (B) animation in the other player and have your other sim click on it and play looped
4.  Once they have both started their animation, use moveobjects on and put the 2 sims into position
5.  Sit back and enjoy the fun!!

This is a great immersion tool for players, I love it!  It takes a little work but you don't have the advantage of an object to simply start the animation like the stripper pole animation.  For that you put the sim 'in' the pole and the animation kicks in (there are 2 choices).  Who has created a wonderful list of animations for use without any outside objects, just our horny sims!  :applaud:

edit: youtube removed by youtube  :crybaby:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:17:38 PM by Axe »
I am really LadyM!

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »

Very clever LadyM.
Though, if I might point out... something I noticed with mine (least the blowjob animation)
If you 'line' the sims up correctly during the animation, and then cancel it.... they end up right ontop of one another in the same square.

So you may be able to put them into position first before starting the animations.
May need to test the theory a bit more of course.
♂+♂=♥

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 12:13:49 PM »

Did yours line up Dero?
I am really LadyM!

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 12:36:45 PM »

Did yours line up Dero?
They did during my first test. But I need to probably check out the rest of the animations.

Would have done it last night, but started having game issues....
and now Im trying to get pictures for an update of my legacy.
♂+♂=♥

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 01:14:28 PM »

Oh! That's right. There are several things I forgot to mention (knew that'd happen).

1. You are right, I've made it so the sims purposely stack on top of each other right now so the placement is easier than other pose mods. They should always line up that way.

2. I've noticed that (at least in my game) there can sometimes be lag between two replays of the animation, and it sometimes causes one animation in the set to play ahead of the other (A plays ahead of B, so they aren't aligned as well now).

3. The sims have an annoying habit of looking around sometimes while in animations, and although this is fine for most animations, it's particularly troublesome for the ones focusing on head (hah) placement. So having some decor objects or another other sim who isn't involved in the same room might cause them to look away from what they're supposed to be doing. :( I have the feeling this is something a script mod fixes, but I have no idea how to actually mod. :( So apologies there.

And yeah, it's kinda lousy that you need to have one player for each animation, but, since I can't mod, I don't know any other way around this at the moment. :( I've taken to hiding the pose players inside foundations and under the roof of buildings so they're out of sight, but still easy accessible. I hope this clears things up a bit and that this makes sense, because I just woke up.

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 01:19:30 PM »

@whos:
There is a mod here for the pose player that makes it so you only need 1 for an entire neighborhood.
Course, its different than the animation player... but since you mentioned pose player I thought I would mention it.

It also has a 'look at' function. I wonder if that could be used in combination with your animations to fix the looking around issue.
Hmmmmmm
♂+♂=♥

MissA

• Treasure Hunter
  • Published
  • Sterek
    • Do not click just old forum banner
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »

That video looks great, will definitely be trying this one out.
See my Sims 3 updates here | Listening to on Last.fm | Facebook

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 01:27:12 PM »

@whos:
There is a mod here for the pose player that makes it so you only need 1 for an entire neighborhood.
Course, its different than the animation player... but since you mentioned pose player I thought I would mention it.

It also has a 'look at' function. I wonder if that could be used in combination with your animations to fix the looking around issue.
Hmmmmmm

I remember finding that mod a while back and thought the same thing, but alas, I have no idea how to script. I might have to try reading a tutorial at some point and seeing if I can incorporate that kind of script into the animations without making the game explode. :(

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 01:54:16 PM »

It's really not hard, I'm making another movie, I'm trying to get the quality up so you can see it's easy corrections and it looks great even when he does turn his head!  I love this mod, I think it's really fun AND important for storytellers!
I am really LadyM!

SaturnCeleste

• Celeste Games
  • Published
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 02:24:39 PM »

I tried again to get better quality, I even paid for the program but with no luck.  But I think you get the idea anyway, it's really very easy, especially if you work with poses.  The only difference is you can watch them be naughty!!   :garou:

I am really LadyM!

xzilla7

• Lurker
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 11:59:43 AM »

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker I guess but I registered yesterday.

When I saw this thread I was excited so I reinstalled TS3 but when I went to download this it gave a 404 error. Now it seems an administrator has removed the link from the post. Does anyone know where to download this mod?

Prime

• The Doctor
  • Pen Pal
  • You were fantastic. And you know what? So was I!
    • Celeste Games
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 12:05:33 PM »

I have it!  I pulled it because my site just got transferred and my downloads don't work now but I'll have this mod up soon as I can!
I am really LadyM!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZSt9tm3RoUU&amp;list=PLWS2mFp_C6rPPIPDdjOqPIM3b-yxxcFmu" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZSt9tm3RoUU&amp;list=PLWS2mFp_C6rPPIPDdjOqPIM3b-yxxcFmu</a>

xzilla7

• Lurker
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 12:17:14 PM »

!!! Thank you so much! I thought it was lost forever.

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 05:25:46 PM »

Hello everyone! Sorry for disappearing like that. I may or may not have been enthralled by Skyrim again, so I haven't been animating as much as until this weekend. However, I do have a small update for you now that will add six new animations, although some of them are simply variations. I have quite a few more lined up, but I'm not quite done working with them at the moment, so I'll settle for throwing these at you.

New Animations include:
a_couch_analA_01
a_couch_analB_01
a_couch_analA_01v
a_couch_analB_01v

a_floor_analA_01v
a_floor_analB_01v

Reworked Animations include:
a_floor_analA_01
a_floor_analB_01

The couch animations are entirely new and have speed variations. Those marked with a "v" are a faster variation and can be used well in the same animation player that their base is in. Playing them as a loop will simply make it look like the sim is switching from one speed to another.

Sample Animation Player Setup:  a_couch_anala_01
                                                            a_couch_anala_01v
                                                            a_couch_anala_01v

When played in a loop, this will cause the sims to play one animation after another. So in this case, the sim will do the slower animation first, followed by the faster animation twice, then he/she will loop back to the beginning -- starting slow and speeding up again. This should add some variance to the dull single-speed stuff I had going on before.

The floor animations are a redone version of their predecessors but with the added bonus of having a speed variation too!

So enjoy! I'm hoping to have the other animations ready soontm!

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2012, 05:32:18 PM »

WHOOOO!!!!!
You are fantastic Who.  :kissykiss:

Was playing with these some more the other day with my season test family (boys getting knocked up by aliens  :hubbahubba: )
Glad to see you has expanded on them.

Most definately going to download and try out.....
Soon as I get this family out of CAS. ~>~
♂+♂=♥

Ziggy

• “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” ― Bob Marley
  • Celeste Games
  • Writer
  • Consort
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2012, 06:20:31 PM »

This is wonderful!  Thank you!!
I am really LadyM!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UEVLNf0wtso" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UEVLNf0wtso</a>

whosthewhat

• Speaker
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 09:40:36 PM »

Updates! v0.2

Hey everyone! I'm back with another update, holding the rest of the animations and reworks I was working on. This one has 18 (or 20, I'm too sick and tired to count above 10 right now) new animations and variations to play around with.

New Animations include:
a_couch_analA_01o
a_couch_analA_01vo
a_couch_analB_01o
a_couch_analB_01vo
a_couch_analC_01o
a_couch_analC_01vo
a_couch_blowjobA_01
a_couch_blowjobA_01v
a_couch_blowjobB_01
a_couch_blowjobB_01v

a_bed_analA_01v
a_bed_analB_01v

a_standing_handjobA_01
a_standing_handjobA_01v
a_standing_handjobB_01
a_standing_handjobB_01v

a_massage_handjobA_01
a_massage_handjobA_01v
a_massage_handjobB_01
a_massage_handjobB_01v

Reworked Animations include:
a_couch_blowjobA_02
a_couch_blowjobB_02

a_bed_analA_01
a_bed_analB_01

- Several things to cover about the new animations. Firstly, the couch_blowjob_02 animations are actually the previous couch_blowjob_01 animations. I changed their name to keep consistency with what the animations are. The new couch_blowjob_01 animations go with the couch_anal_01 counterparts and I want the names to be consistent in that manner.

- Furthermore, you'll notice that the new couch_anal animations have new variations with o's. Animations marked with this variant means someone else must have joined in on the fun!

- The bed_anal_01 animations have been updated to reflect the updates to their floor counterpart and now have their variants as well.

- There's a new category of "massage" that will go with the Massage Table store item. Now your sims can have that happy ending they always wanted!

That should be it for the updates, though I can't help but feel like I'm missing something. Might just be me being sick and tired, though, so we'll see. I hope you all enjoy the update and I look forward to any criticisms you have (poses looking awkward in places, faces look weird,  etc.)!

edit: Forgot to mention that I plan on making a gallery down the road with what the animations look like. I'm still bad at forums -- sorry!

Derotis

• Fallen Seraphim
  • Administrator
  • Popular
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 10:23:38 PM »

Who, you are a diamond in a sandstorm.... a Viking in a field of dandylions.  :sillysqueeze:

I will have to give these a spin (never got the chance for V1).
Perhaps this weekend/next week when I get lots of free time. ^>^
♂+♂=♥

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

* Recent Posts

Sims 4 finds by Kheryan
[Today at 05:31:19 PM]

Meet The Russells by Julie J
[Today at 04:37:50 PM]

SOS probs by Hymnaru
[Today at 04:36:07 PM]

Adam Revisited in Sims 4 by Wicked Diva
[Today at 01:00:10 PM]

Paintings, a crazy man rambling. by Dipo
[Today at 11:27:24 AM]

A Whirlwind Tour - Sorta by Dipo
[Today at 11:21:33 AM]

"The Castle of Three Roses" - Erotic Club by Incognito
[Today at 08:32:43 AM]

Lady Gaga Interview. by chambon
[October 24, 2014, 10:36:17 PM]

The Lurker's Lair III by Darkened Angel
[October 24, 2014, 10:02:17 PM]

Psychopompous Renders by Dipo
[October 24, 2014, 07:02:11 PM]

Hey! by OH!sh
[October 24, 2014, 06:04:18 PM]

[Female Models]Official Sim Angels Photography Thread [Contents Contain Nudity] by LexaLee
[October 24, 2014, 11:01:11 AM]

Jewelry That Charges Your Phone From Your Veins by Psychopomp
[October 24, 2014, 10:43:37 AM]

* Who's Online